As one of the new kids on the block in the agriculture industry, we couldn’t be happier or more excited to get to work with the people we do everyday. As a team composed of native Iowans, we’re proud of the hard-working people who work in agriculture.
To show our appreciation and excitement to be working for this amazing community, we are hosting a Red vs. Green Tractor Giveaway. One lucky winner will get their choice of a 1968 John Deere 4020 or a 1974 International Harvester 1066. Two iconic tractors from two of the most traditional and fiercely loved brands in the ag industry.
The tractor that is not chosen by our winner will be gifted to an auction company that we randomly draw from the Tractor Giveaway, and has created their profile on Tractor Zoom.
It’s free for an auction company to create a Tractor Zoom account, and for a limited time it’s free for them to advertise their upcoming farm equipment auctions as long as they come back after the sale to post auction results. The auction company drawn from the giveaway will be able to auction off the ‘losing’ tractor and take a 10% commission from its final sale price.
Here’s a simple breakdown of how it works:
- If you haven’t yet, you’ll need to create a Tractor Zoom auctioneer profile, here.
- Enter the Tractor Zoom giveaway by providing your name and auction company email address, here: GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED
- Share the giveaway with the unique URL we provide you. You can do this via your social media channels, put it in your newsletters to your customers, etc. Just be sure to always use your unique URL for the giveaway so that we can track all of the points you earn by sending new entrants to the giveaway.
That’s it! We’ll contact our winners after the giveaway wraps up on August 31, 2018. The giveaway winner will choose their prize tractor, and we’ll gift the tractor not chosen to the auction company that we draw from the giveaway.
So what are you waiting for? Get started with Tractor Zoom today and enter for the chance to auction off one of these beautiful tractors!
About the tractors
Red: 1974 International Harvester 1066
We bought the 1974 International Harvester 1066 at auction in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This tractor is completely original except for updated tires and seat. It’s a beautiful classic with fresh wax and less than 5,000 hours.
Green: 1968 John Deere 4020
The 1968 John Deere 4020 was purchased at an auction in southeast Minnesota. This unit has over 14,000 hours, but had a complete engine overhaul only 400 hours ago. It’s completely original except for a fresh coat of paint.
About Tractor Zoom
Tractor Zoom provides a platform for farm equipment auctioneers to post their farm machinery auctions and to connect with buyers. We help auctioneer’s make their customers’ inventory more readily findable, and easily searchable. For the buyers and the farmers, we want to be able to provide a better way to find what’s available for purchase in the farm equipment auction market.
Latest posts by Kyle McMahon (see all)
- The Most Interesting Equipment We’ve Seen Cross The Auction Block in 2019! - December 18, 2019
- Should I Sell My Classic Tractor? - October 28, 2019
- The Ups & Downs of Restructuring Debt - July 31, 2019